Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is there a theme for the 13-19 Art Prize?
No, there is no specific theme. The 13-19 Art Prize welcomes artwork submissions of any theme, as long as they are done on Canvas or in Digital formats.
2. Can I submit manga/anime style digital works?
Yes. You can submit any style of digital artworks, as long as it is in compliance with the Rules and Regulations.
3. Can I do my artwork on paper?
No. Only Canvas or Digital works are eligible.
4. Will my submission be accepted if I combine two canvases together?
Yes. Canvas submissions must be a minimum of A1 sized 59.4 cm x 84.1 cm up to a maximum of 180 cm x 180 cm canvas. You can join more than one canvas together to meet the minimum size required.
5. Can I start submitting my artworks now?
Digital artworks can be submitted anytime from now till 19 November 2021 via our online submission link.
Canvas artworks must be submitted in person between 15 to 19 November 2021. Information on how you can submit your entry or entries will be emailed to you after you have registered for the competition.
6. Do I have to register before I can submit my work?
Yes. You need to register before submission. Details on how to submit, along with submission links for digital works, and/or booking your slots for submitting canvas artworks, will only be sent to you after we receive your registration details.
7. How many Gold prizes will be given out?
There is no set number of Gold prize winners. Judges will award prizes to those they deem deserving of the award.